Friday, March 18, 2011

NACHOMAMA TEES

As you may know I am a huge fan of humorous tees.  I love the ones that do a play on words or that are just simply funny for whatever reason.  I have found yet another website that has just these kind of shirts.  Nachomama Tees.  They have a wide assortment of comedic genius shirts and even 80s tees (which I love since it is the era that gave the world me lol).  I mean just the name of the site should give you an idea of what kind of shirts you can find there.  Here are some of the "Cream of the Crop".














The generous folks at Nachomama Tees allowed me to review one of their hilarious shirts.  I decided to let my fiancee pick out a shirt for him to review for my blog.  He showed me several shirts he liked and gave me the choose to chose in the end. So I got to surprise him with which shirt I chose.  Here is the one I chose...


I got this shirt because it reminds me of that dog off of the movie "Up".  The one that is just talking and then just stops and says "Squirrel!"  My fiancee and I have a running joke about it.  

Now the shirt is very soft cotton and it fits him perfectly.  He loves this shirt and gets tons of comments and compliments when he is wearing it.  

Nachomama Tees is the perfect site for the funny tee lover in your family.  They also offer special deals daily so check their site out.


*I received the above mentioned product for my review.  This review is completely honest and is completely my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment