Wednesday, March 9, 2011

DIAL NUTRISKIN LOTION REVIEW

Did you know that during the day your skin loses essential vitamins, nutrients, and minerals that give your skin that healthy glow?  Did you also know that most lotions only put moisture back into your skin and not the nutrients that you skin has lost?

Well, I didn't know that the majority of lotions don't give the skin back its much needed nutrients.  The team at Dial has come up with a solution though - Dial Nutriskin Lotions.  Their lotions are different in the fact that they go above just adding moisture and actually give your skin a daily dose of nutrition back.  This daily dose of nutrition helps skin look healthier in just 3 days!

Here is thier Extra Dry Skin NutriSkin Lotion.

 They come in four different types:
  • Dry Skin with Aloe - Vitamins C, E to give antioxidants; Amino Acids for protein building blocks; Omega 3 to balance moisture; and Vitamin F to improve the skin's elasticity.
  • Extra Dry Skin with Shea Butter - Omega 3 & 6 to balance moisture; Vitamin F to improve skin/'s elasticity; Vitamins A, C, & E for antioxidants; and Amino Acids for protein building blocks.
  • Soothing with Chamomile (for itchy dry skin) - Beta-Glucan (which is the soothing property found in oats); Vitamins A, C, & E for antioxidants, Amino Acids for protein building blocks; and Zinc (synthesis of collagen)
  • Men's - Magnesium to energize the skin; Niacinamide (B3) that conditions the skin; Amino Acids; and Vitamins A, C, & E
The products are available at grocery, drug,a nd mass retailers at an affordable price.  They come in three sizes  (3-ounce, 12-ounce,and 21-ounce).  The price range is from $2.49 to $6.99.


The kind people at Dial sent me a bottle of the Extra Dry Skin NutriSkin Lotion.  Now I had initially intended to take a before and after picture of me using the product to show how healthy my skin looked but my wonderful digital camera decided to die on me so I couldn't do that.  What I can do they is tell you  that the lotion does make your skin softer and feel  and look better.  I really liked how it is not greasy like some lotions can be.  I also liked the fact that it is easy to rub in and does not take long to do so.  This product helped make my knees, elbows, and ankles definitely the most.  They were no longer dry looking and were so  soft.  I would definitely recommend trying this lotion.  Give your skin a 3 day trial and see if you have the same results as me ( healthier glowing skin).


Currently you can get more information on these products online at Dial's facebook page.  Also right now they are having a giveaway every day until March 22. The tab is located on the left side of the page.  You can win free samples, $100, or wise tips to keep you healthy.  So head over there and register.  You may be a winner!

*I was given the above mentioned product for my review only.  I was not compensated any other way.  The opinion is completely mine and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment