Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SHIRTS THAT GO REVIEW

I am a mom of one boy and I constantly find it harder to find him clothes than I do my daughters.  It just seems like fashion companies cater to girls more (which I get since they will be doing much of the shopping later in life), but I finally found a line of clothing made for boys by a dad of boys.

Shirts That Go take a boys love of big trucks and put it on a shirt for them to proudly wear.  Now just cause these shirts are designed for boys in mind does not mean that girls can not like them too.  My two daughters loved the ice cream truck and fire truck shirts.

Their shirts are American Apparel so they can run small so be careful and order a size up. Here are a few examples of some of the shirts available.

 



Now besides these there are also constructions shirts to for them.  I mean what boy does not like big machinery lol

They also have train shirts like the one they so graciously sent for me to review.



I loved the bright colors on this shirt.  Unfortunately the shirts do run small and my son was not able to wear it.  He was bummed bout it but lucky for me my nephew is a huge train fan so I am going to give it to him.  The shirt is made of soft cotton and is very comfortable according to one of my daughters who I had try it on. I wish their shirts had larger sizes cause I know a few adult guys who would like these shirts besides some older boys.

You can purchase Shirts To Go shirts online at their site for  $16.99.  Also shipping is free.  It don't get no better than that.  Go check out all the different shirts available and order one for the little boy in your life.


* I received the above product for review but the review is completely honest and is completely my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment