Thursday, March 24, 2011

WHIRLWIND WEEK

I have had a stressful week so far.  I have had issues with my internet connection along with kids wanting to be more unruly than usual.  I have struggled to find time to get everything done that I have needed and am running behind on my weight loss segment and my Etsy segment.

Well, I apologize immensely for this and promise next week will be better.  I have gotten my internet issue fixed (I hope)  and will be in full swing with my segments next week.  Having illness last week and crazy kids this week has put me a tad behind schedule but Next week I will get it all caught back up.

Now I wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting my first Etsy store tomorrow and I would love everyone to check them out.  Etsy is a wonderful community of amazingly talented artists.  So check back tomorrow for that segment please.

Also check back for some giveaways tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment