Wednesday, March 2, 2011

PUREX COMPLETE CRYSTAL SOFTENER REVIEW



I recently was approved to be a Purex Insider and had been anxiously awaiting my welcome kit.  I received it at the end of last week and was so thrilled with the sample product of NEW Purex Complete Crystal Softener.  I also received a coupon for a free full size bottle of it.  I had to try it out immediately of course.  But unfortunately I had to wait.  Why?  Cause I already a had a load of clothes washing.  Finally after hours it seemed, I got to try out this wonderful smelling product (yep, I sniffed it out the bottle).  I poured in the desired amount and waited for my washer buzzer to go off.  When it finally did, my clothes smelled amazing. I was so impressed and happy with this new product.  I have been a fan of Purex for awhile now even before becoming an insider but now I am even more a fan.  I can not get enough of the smell of the crystals.  And after the clothes came out the dryer they still smelled of it and were softer I think.

GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!

Every person needs to try this product.  Thats why in the next day or two I will be posting up a giveaway for three of my followers to receive a coupon good for a free bottle of Purex Complete Crystals Softener.  So before the week is out I will post the giveaway rules and entry options so make sure to check back with me every day.  Also right now Purex is giving a $1 off coupon on their facebook page for the softener.  Here is the link to use:

http://www.facebook.com/purex?sk=app_11007063052

You have to "like" them first then go to their welcome tab and follow their directions and its that easy.

* I received the above product as part of my membership via Purex Insiders but the opinion is completely honest and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment