Monday, March 28, 2011

DOODLES: ALPHABET COLORING FUN COLORING BOOK REVIEW

I have two little girls in my household and since 1 starts kindergarten next year and hopefully the other start Pre-K next year I am alway looking for fun ways to encourage their learning at home.  I recently found a wonderful coloring book that does just that.  It is "Doodles: Alphabet Coloring Fun" coloring book.  The "doodles" in the book are drawn by a wonderful artist named Setria James.



The pictures in this book are very large and perfect for little kids to color in.  The pages have the beginning letter of each drawing at the top of the page so that kids can recognize the letters of the alphabet along with some common words they would use and their pictures.  Below are samples pages from the coloring book.  


This book is wonderful and I love how the illustrations are not too small and easier for younger kids to color that are just starting out.  It made it easier for my youngest daughter to color which I loved.  

Setria James currently has her own blog and a facebook page appropriately titled Doodles.  You should definitely check out her artwork .  She is a very skilled artist and has some amazing "doodles" up on her facebook page of actually kids .  I would love her to doodle my children since her work is amazing.  She had a previous post stating she would create a "doodle'' of your child if you sent her a picture and the offer is still available so hurry and upload your photos.

The book is currently available online at Amazon.com for $14.49.  This coloring book is a great tool to help aid any kid in learning the alphabet and I recommend it to all parents with toddlers.


*I received the above product solely for my review.  I was not compensated in any way for my review. The opinions are completely my own and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment