Monday, March 14, 2011

MY INSANE WEEKEND

First I wanted to apologize to my readers for no post this past weekend.  It was a very hectic one and crazy.  First this past weekend was my son's 4-H contest and unfortunately we missed the cut by just like a handful of votes.  Also I had two sick kids this past weekend.  I despise the stomach bug and the mess it causes!!!!!!

Also my fiancee's grandma fell and broke her hip but by the grace of God she had surgery and made it through. Now she has alot of therapy to get through.  ( last year my papaw fell and broke his hip and went through alot of therapy.)

Also our dog got injured and we had to take him to the emergency vet cause it was getting infected and now he is staying in the house to be supervised.  He is not a small dog but like the size of a Great Dane.  So now we have to take turns with our cats and dogs being out since he does not like cats like our small dog does.

On top of this my fiancee is now sick with the stomach bug and I am praying I do not get it too.  Hopefully I will be able to find time later today to make another post and be back to normal tomorrow.  Say a little prayer for my family and me both.

Also thanks to all who have continued to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment